Thursday, November 8, 2012

30 Days of Thanks - Day 8

Today I am thankful for my job!

I work with the most special group of women (and 1 man) in a fun, laid back office three days a week.  I know there are so many people out there who either don't have a job, or have a job at which they are miserable, and I am so thankful I get to be part of such an awesome company.  I am so blessed to be given the opportunity to work part-time, but still be treated just as importantly as the others.  I still get two days a week with my favorite little man, so I have the best of both worlds.  

I have been there a little over a year, and love each of those people to pieces.  My boss is so understanding and genuine.  She and I are so much alike in some ways, including showing up in matching outfits waaayyy too often, yet we are so so different in others.  I know I can go to her about anything, and she will do her best to understand and help.  No matter how long they will let me stay, I know she and I will always remain a part of each others life - I wouldn't have it any other way!

One of many accidental twinkie days at work
The other girls in the office are so fun and easy to talk to.  There aren't many places with a group of women who truly get along, this is an exception.  Our office is always full of laughter, smiles, opinions and fun; all while still completely rocking it at our jobs.:-)  

I love what I do, it's entertaining to say the least, I love that I am given the opportunity to do it part-time, and I especially love who I have the blessing of working with.  Thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment