The day I became a mommy, my life changed far more than I ever expected. I knew things would be different, but I had no idea just how much - and I honestly didn't expect some of the changes that came. In the past 2 years, I have experienced the most simple, perfect, easy love and happiness. This little boy is such a ray of sunshine, every day.
I have learned an extreme amount of patience as he has come into a perfectly spunky, mischievous, energetic little toddler. I wouldn't give a second up. He never fails to amaze us. He is so smart and learning so quickly. He is very independent and curious. He loves so innocently and never meets a stranger. He is so affectionate and sincere. He can fall and get the worst bumps and bruises without even a whimper, but be moved to tears so quickly if he sees someone else cry.
I used to roll my eyes when people would tell me "don't blink, it flies by". They weren't kidding. It takes my breath away to think of how quickly we have watched these 2 years go by. As much as I miss his "baby days", we have more and more fun with him at each age. We are so proud of him and can't wait to enjoy life with him even more. We love you to the moon and back sweet boy!



No comments:
Post a Comment