Tuesday, November 13, 2012

30 Days of Thanks - Day 13

Today I am thankful for family dinners.

Jordan and I have made it a point to sit down at the table together every evening, tv off, and have dinner.  It's been something we have done since we got married, and have enjoyed even more now that we have our little man.  The only sounds are us talking, Landen babbling away telling us about his day, and lots of giggles.   I can't wait until he is old enough for us to really talk about some interesting topics, and get to know who he is becoming as a person, how his day went, what he learned, who he had lunch with at school, etc.  It really is such an important thing for families to share, and so many take for granted.  I look forward to so many more family meals together.  


No comments:

Post a Comment